Grab some wine, snacks, and get ready! Whether they are our favorite romantic comedies, break up movies, or dramas this list is packed with perfect movies and some of my favorites!
Although there are TONS more, here are my top chick flicks for ladies night:
- Mean Girls- My absolute favorite! I can watch this movie over and over and not get tired of it!
- Teen Witch– Although it may not be from my era, this is a cult classic! I just watched it the other day actually.
- The Notebook– A beautiful love story starring Ryan Gosling is a must have on every girls list!
- 10 Things I Hate About You- CLASSIC.
- Clueless– Before Mean Girls, was this gem! How could this not be on your list?!
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days- Perfect comedy for a girls night!
- A Walk to Remember– Grab some tissues. One of my favorite! from Mr. Sparks
- The Hot Chick– May not be everyones fave, but it’s one of mine!
- Bring it On– Who could forget this one!
- Pretty in Pink– Watching this makes me want to be a part of the 80s! CLASSIC
- Confessions of a Shopaholic– Story of my LIFE…well, except for the debt part. But, I can totally relate to her shopping addiction!
- Sweet Home Alabama– I used to watch this with my mom all the time as a teenager! Hilarious!
- The Proposal– HILLARIOUS!
- Legally Blonde– Anyone ever done the “bend and snap” before? Haha
Well ladies, there you have it! Some of these are on Netflix. Like I said, there are tons more like: Every Twilight movie, literally EVERY Nicholas Sparks movie, or anything with Audrey Hepburn in it! These are some of my faves though.
Thanks for reading. Be sure to check back soon for my posts!
Peace and Love,
The Rambling Tea